Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 16: Nakano (November 26th)

Troy and I slept in late, we were exhausted from the weekend trip out to Kyoto and Osaka. Matt had work, but he recommended that we go out to Nakano and visit Nakano Broadway. Troy and I took a train to Shinjuku and from there it was a short train ride to Nakano. We spent nearly the whole day browsing shops in the mall.




Back in college, Matt and I did a project on Evangelion


The entrance to one of the shops


Wasabi and Mayo Pringles


Korean Kimchi Pringles


Books in a vending machine


When you actually carry money, vending machines are addictive


I got a refund when the machine failed to dispense my selection


All the shops had something unique


KFC: Chicken pot pie, fried potatoes, and of course melon cola.

No comments:

Post a Comment