Monday, January 4, 2016

Day 2: Next Time (Nakano)

Today I woke up around 10 am, and went to McDonald's to grab breakfast for both me and Anna. Anna decided to skip the adventure today (Jet Lag), but I decided to go to Nakano Broadway for some souvenirs. Before leaving Shibuya, I stopped by the 711's atm. From Shibuya station, I took the Yamanote to Shinjuku, then I took the Chuo Rapid Line to Nakano.

711 atm

Screen shots for bad wifi

When I arrived in Nakano, it was just a 1 km walk to Nakano Broadway out of the station. I spent a couple of hours buying gifts, and looking at the weird trinkets. Apparently the pop idol group Perfume was in Nakano Broadway meeting with fans. I only got their name from the context of a distraught Otaku, when he walked up to the shop window beside me and looked at Perfume's album and said "次時間を" ("Next Time..."). I bought several bags of kitkats, greentea and sweet potato flavors. Before heading back to Shibuya, I got a cup of coffee and a piece of cake from a cafe.

Nakano from the station


I've eaten at that KFC before

Perfume? in Nakano Broadway

Vending Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment