Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 5: Faster than a wish (Odaiba, Kyoto)

Anna and I woke up early to watch the sunrise over the Tokyo Bay. After taking several pictures and after getting tired, we decided to take a nap. After our nap, we went to the hotel's ocean view restaurant for brunch. After eating, we went back to the room to pack and plan our route to Kyoto.



Our Breakfast Coupon














Our long journey for the day

After checking out of our hotel, Anna and I went to Diver City for a few last minute things before our trip. On the way out, I decided to grab some Curry. Anna and I took the Yurikamome Line out of Daiba Station to Shimbashi, along the way we crossed the Rainbow Bridge, I made a video (I'll link it and other videos later). After stopping at Shimbashi Station, we bought our Shinkansen tickets to Kyoto. From Shimbashi station, we took the Yamanote to Tokyo Station and caught the Nozomi 47 to Kyoto. Despite all the clouds, we managed to catch a glimpse of Mt. Fuji.

Rainbow Bridge from Odaiba

Aqua City and Fuji Television

Venus Fort





Chicken Spinach Curry


Anna stole my window seat

Apparently the Nozomi is the fastest Shinkansen

Mountains near Mt Fuji

Mt Fuji behind clouds


It looks to have less snow than my last time here


 After arriving in Kyoto, Anna and I checked into our hotel. Fortunately, our hotel is very close to the train station. We skipped dinner and went to bed early.


No comments:

Post a Comment